Monday, October 22, 2007

TAGGED

I've been tagged by Jana. I’ve been tagged before and never responded because they're usually so LONG and time consuming, but I'll do this one because it's so short, just THIS ONE TIME.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.



FACTS
1. If I drink or eat anything with caffeine in it after lunchtime I'll be up all night.
2. I sleep with the thermostat on 69 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. I love pre-1980s movies and music. (You have to be more specific when you use the term 'oldies' nowadays!)
4. I'm paranoid, suspicious and cynical...probably from growing up on detective shows! Hee-hee. I still LOVE them!
5. I long to travel the world with my husband.
6. I'd be perfectly happy locked up in a Hobby Lobby for six years straight, as long as they brought me food and water.
7. I think my daughter is my greatest accomplishment.


Tagging Hoxie, Beth and Miss Vicki

No comments: